Personal Training with Rachael
I am a dual-certified Personal Trainer and Nutritionist based in a private studio in Pymble, called Plexus Personal Training.
I started training 9 years ago, and fell in love with the process of getting stronger, improving my body composition and overall health and fitness. I am also a competitive powerlifter in the -64kg class with Powerlifting Australia, and my best lifts to date are a 121kg squat, a 75kg bench press and a 165kg deadlift. Over the past 9 years, I have sought out and learned from the best trainers and medical practitioners in the world to better my knowledge, and use it to help my clients. I understand that each and every individual is different, and I use an evidence based approach to create a customised training program and nutrition recommendations for you. The methods I use are simple, effective and sustainable.
My One-On-One Personal Training Sessions are 45 minutes long, and are held in a professional and welcoming environment. I specialise in strength training and body recomposition, with the aim of helping my clients reach their goals – whether it be to get stronger, lose fat, gain muscle, assist with injury prevention/rehabilitation, or just to improve the quality of their life.
Our facility is accessible to all areas on the Upper North Shore including: Pymble, Turramurra, Wahroonga, St Ives, Gordon, Killara, Lindfield, Roseville and Chatswood. We have on-site parking available and we’re also a short 80 metre walk from Pymble Station.
My personal training packages include:
- Complimentary initial consultation, where I uncover your goals to create an individualised training program for you.
- Your 45 minute training sessions, focusing on strength training.
- Customised nutrition plan, if required.
- Weekly monitoring of your weight and measurements, to track your progress.
- Adjustments to your training program, if required.
- The best training partner, me!
I understand that finding the right Personal Trainer can be hard, but these are my promises to you:
- I will not switch your trainer.
- Your training will always be structured with a clear goal in mind.
- I will not make you go on a juice detox, or any other diet fad for that matter.
- I will keep you accountable.
- I won’t make you do anything that I haven’t already done myself.
- You will always feel comfortable in the studio.
- You will have my full attention for the entire session.
- You will have fun!