All Mobile Personal Training clients receive:
- A complimentary initial consultation on the phone or in person.
- Individualised training program based on your requirements.
- Your scheduled 45-minute training sessions which focus on strength training.
- Tailored nutrition advise based on your needs and goals.
- Adjustments to your training and nutrition program if required.
- Monitoring of your weight and measurements to track your progress.
- Monthly recipe e-book.
Mobile Personal Training can be a great option if you:
- Lead a busy life with limited time to get to the gym, but still want to achieve your fitness goals.
- Prefer training at home.
- Are looking for extra guidance and accountability with your training.
- Are new to strength training and want to learn the best methods to achieve your goals.
- Are wanting to improve your technique.
- Are returning to training from an injury or illness.
Download our information pack to find out more
Our mobile personal training service is currently available to residents in the Upper North Shore and The Hills District.
52 protein packed recipes for lunch, dinner, or a healthy snack.
We've included two weekly meal planners and grocery lists, and each recipe has a nutrition panel with a MyFitnessPal scannable barcode.
If you’re interested in working together, we would love to hear from you. The best way to contact us is through the form below, or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
We pride ourselves in prompt replies, and will get back to you soon. Please keep an eye on your junk folder in case our email gets lost along the way.